Why We’re Updating Your Record?
We’re contacting everyone who has uploaded a resume on our website so that we can update your records and gain your consent to share your information with any Employment Ontario Service Provider who is working with an employer to fill a job vacancy/posting. By completing the form below, you’re allowing organizations to work together to proactively identify potential employment opportunities for you.
WHICH ORGANIZATIONS MAY CONTACT YOU?
The organizations that could contact you include:
- City of Windsor Employment and Training Services
- Collège Boréal Employment Options Emploi
- GECDSB – Employment Assessment Centre
- New Beginnings
- New Canadians’ Centre of Excellence Inc.
- St. Clair College Employment Centre
- South Essex Community Council
- Unemployed Help Centre of Windsor Inc.
- Windsor Women Working with Immigrant Women
- Women’s Enterprise Skills Training Inc.
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO DO
Complete the form below in order to continue to participate in the WEskills database and/or Essential Worker Registry program. If you have questions about this or would like to withdraw your previously shared resume/consent please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.